A 5-kilo, two-person, canoe-style air boat – and with a cargo zip so all the gear goes inside the hull. Looks fast! Hope to take a spin in one myself in a couple of months.
- Paddling to Brighton
- Gumotex Twist on the Tarn Gorge
- IK&P Picture of the Week
- Do you need a deck?
- Seawave Rudder MkII tested
- Inexpensive packboat rescue and survival aids
- Seawave – Oh Rudder, How Art Thou?
- Tested: Honey woodstove
- Gumotex Seawave – MYO rudder
- New Safari 330 XL and Halibut from Gumotex
- iSUP: a new way to get in trouble at sea
- 2016 Seawave with rudder option
- A quick one before lunch
- Arisaig Overnighter
- Kayaking Mull & Iona
- My Tweets