A photo I shot exactly a week ago as we walked over the Coigach peninsula having paddled Loch Lurgainn narrows. We’e heading towards Achiltibuie for a cup of tea (right). Notice how Robin’s hair melds magically with the mid-winter bracken. Must be a form of archaic Celtic camouflage carried through the genes.
From the far back left coming forward and right, the amazing mountains of the Assynt: Quinaig (‘Kun-yak’); Suilven of course with Stac behind Robin and Cul Mor on the far right. All great climbs. It was the weather the day before (left) forced a change of plans. Full story with more pics evolving here.
- Semperit Forelle 2; afternoon refurb’
- Seawave sailing video
- Paddling to Brighton
- Gumotex Twist on the Tarn Gorge
- IK&P Picture of the Week
- Do you need a deck?
- Seawave Rudder MkII tested
- Inexpensive packboat rescue and survival aids
- Seawave – Oh Rudder, How Art Thou?
- Tested: Honey woodstove
- Gumotex Seawave – MYO rudder
- New Safari 330 XL and Halibut from Gumotex
- iSUP: a new way to get in trouble at sea
- 2016 Seawave with rudder option
- A quick one before lunch
- My Tweets