A afternoon’s paddle along the lochs strung out below Stac Pollaidh mountain, with a bit of portaging in between and a jog back to the car to finish up.
- Paddling to Brighton
- Gumotex Twist on the Tarn Gorge
- IK&P Picture of the Week
- Do you need a deck?
- Seawave Rudder MkII tested
- Inexpensive packboat rescue and survival aids
- Seawave – Oh Rudder, How Art Thou?
- Tested: Honey woodstove
- Gumotex Seawave – MYO rudder
- New Safari 330 XL and Halibut from Gumotex
- iSUP: a new way to get in trouble at sea
- 2016 Seawave with rudder option
- A quick one before lunch
- Arisaig Overnighter
- Kayaking Mull & Iona
- My Tweets