Pierre B has just sent me a link to his gallery about a recent paddle around Manhatten in his Boat People Trinity II inflatable, along with a mate in a Sevy Colorado.
Until I clocked the bladder-free Incept, the BP Trinity II was a boat I considered once as a replacement for my Sunny. It’s like an Aire Sawtooth but no less than two feet longer and just an inch or two wider than a Sunny. And best of all it bails so the wash off the Staten Island ferry need hold no worries.
- Paddling to Brighton
- Gumotex Twist on the Tarn Gorge
- IK&P Picture of the Week
- Do you need a deck?
- Seawave Rudder MkII tested
- Inexpensive packboat rescue and survival aids
- Seawave – Oh Rudder, How Art Thou?
- Tested: Honey woodstove
- Gumotex Seawave – MYO rudder
- New Safari 330 XL and Halibut from Gumotex
- iSUP: a new way to get in trouble at sea
- 2016 Seawave with rudder option
- A quick one before lunch
- Arisaig Overnighter
- Kayaking Mull & Iona
- My Tweets