Updated September 2017
A quick comparision table for the best touring inflatable kayaks based on the sort of boats this blog is into; longer boats with room for gear.
I’ve owned a Sunny (similar to 410C), Java, Incept K40 Tasman, a Grabner Amigo, Gumotex Seawave and have tried an H2.
- Incept Tasman K40
- Gumotex Sunny (discontinued in Europe)
- Grabner Holiday 2
- Feathercraft Java (discontinued 2015)
- Gumotex/Innova Seaker 1 (discontinued)
- Gumotex Solar 410C (became Solar 3 in 2017)
- Grabner Amigo (discontinued)
- Gumotex Seawave
- Feathercraft Aironaut (discontinued 2016)
- Grabner Explorer 1
- Gumotex Framura
- Sea Eagle Razorlite and KXone Slider
- Neris Smart 2
Not all figures below are verified except for the kayaks I’ve actually owned or used. In some cases my figures do not match official data.