Updated in summer 2016, below is a quick comparision table for twelve touring inflatable kayaks, the sort of boats this blog is into. I’ve owned the Sunny (similar to 410C), Java, Incept K40 Tasman, a Grabner Amigo and in 2014 a Gumotex Seawave. I have briefly tried an H2.
- Incept Tasman K40
- Gumotex Sunny (discontinued in Europe)
- Grabner Holiday 2
- Feathercraft Java (discontinued 2015)
- Gumotex/Innova Seaker 1 (discontinued)
- Gumotex Solar 410C
- Grabner Amigo (discontinued)
- Gumotex Seawave
- Feathercraft Aironaut (discontinued 2016)
- Grabner Explorer 1
- Gumotex Framura
- Sea Eagle 473 Razorlite (summer 2015)
You’ll find it referenced again alongside each boat’s review or description on other pages where the above links lead. Not all figures are verified and some dimensions for the kayaks I’ve owned (shown below) don’t match official figures.